1. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller and owner of the domain https://nivaplast.es/ (hereinafter the website) is NIVAPLAST RECICLADOS, S.L. with registered address in Ctra. Acceso A Dólar, KM 318 AUTOVIA A92- POLIGONO 505, 18512, Dólar (Granada) with Tax ID Code No.: B19560408
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGITIMIZATION
The purpose of any data you provide is:
- Processing orders, requests or any kind of petition made by the user through any of the forms of contact placed at the user’s disposal on the website. The basis for legitimization is the consent given.
- Sending of commercial advertising communications via email, text message or any other present or future electronic or physical medium that enables the sending of commercial communications. Such commercial communications shall relate to products or services we may offer now or in the future. The basis for legitimization is the consent given.
- Answering consultations made in relation to exercising the rights about which we inform you below. The basis for legitimization is our compliance with our legal obligations.
- If you send us your CV, you are authorizing us to analyze the data and documents it contains. They shall be retained for a maximum period of six months unless you tell us otherwise. The basis for legitimization is the consent given.
Additional information: You may request any additional and detailed information on Data Protection from our Processing Records by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. RETENTION PERIODS
Any data you provide will as a rule be retained for as long as a contractual relationship is in place that binds us, or you do not exercise your right to suppression, opposition and/or limitation of the processing, in which case the information shall be blocked, not giving it any further use beyond retaining it for as long as it may be necessary for exercising or defending claims or for any kind of liability that might be derived from it and needs to be dealt with. The data shall remain at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Tribunals, the Public Prosecution Service and the competent Administrations, particularly those pertaining to data protection, in order to attend to any potential liabilities resulting from the processing, during their limitation period. The indicated time limit having been passed, we shall destroy the data with the appropriate security measures to guarantee their pseudonymization or total destruction.
In addition to the general processing of the previous point, we shall observe the retention period of four years (Art. 66 et seq. of the General Taxation Act) and six years for the accounting books and invoices (Art. 30 of the Code of Commerce).
4. YOUR RIGHTS TO DATA PROTECTION
Data protection regulations entitle you to the following rights in regard to personal data processing:
- Right of access: Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them.
- Right of rectification: Requesting modification of your data due to them being inaccurate or untrue.
- Right to portability: Obtaining a copy in an interoperable format of the data being processed.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain circumstances, the stakeholder may request the restriction of processing of their data, in which case we shall only retain them for exercising or defending claims.
- Right of erasure: Requesting the erasure of your data once the processing ceases to be necessary.
- Right of opposition: Requesting cessation of the sending of communications in the terms indicated.
- Revoking consent given.
To exercise such rights, you shall send an express request, together with a copy of your ID or equivalent valid supporting document, via the mediums listed below:
- EMAIL sent to the address email@example.com with Data Protection in the subject line. This email shall be sent from the email address you included in the form/s. Otherwise, your data shall not be shown to you due to considering that your identity has not been sufficiently proven.
- BY POST: Addressed to Acceso A Dólar, KM 318 AUTOVIA A92- POLIGONO 505, 18512, Dólar (Granada)
If you do not receive a proper and timely answer from the service provider to the request you have submitted, or if you do not find the answer satisfactory, we inform you that the competent supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es). You may find on their website a series of models that will help you in exercising your rights.
5. NON-ASSIGNMENT OF DATA / ASSIGNMENT OF DATA
We expressly inform the users that their personal data shall in no case be assigned to third parties unless required by law. Any exception to this rule shall require your prior, express, informed and unequivocal consent.
In fulfilling our obligations, we may disclose your data to the Public Administrations and courts provided such information is demanded in compliance with established legal processes.
If you contact our team through one of the social media profiles that NIVAPLAST RECICLADOS, S.L. places at users’ disposal, in addition to transferring to us the data you are providing, you will also be doing so to the entities that own that social network. To ascertain the use and processing that these entities make of your data, we advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social network you have currently active.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
In compliance with the regulations in force on personal data protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the Provider fulfils all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD for the processing of personal data under its responsibility and manifestly fulfils the principles described in article 5 of GDPR, by which the data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the stakeholder and are appropriate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Technical and organizational policies are in place in order to protect your rights and freedoms, providing you with all the necessary information to allow you to exercise the rights to which you are entitled. However, you must be aware that security measures on the internet are not unassailable.
This website uses HTTPS (secure connection). This is a security protocol that allows your data to travel securely and in full. That is to say, data transmission between a server and a website user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available on the website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be the only ones responsible for any acts carried out through the website by the minors in their care, including filling in forms with the personal data of said minors and ticking, where applicable, any boxes that accompany them. At NIVAPLAST RECICLADOS, S.L. we do not accept liability for the veracity and accuracy of any data that are filled in.
Processing the personal data of a minor shall only be based on their consent when they are older than fourteen years.
Exception is made in cases where the law demands the attendance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship for the execution of the legal act or business in whose context consent for the processing is sought.
Processing the data of minors under fourteen years of age, which is based on consent, shall only be lawful if the consent of the holder of parental authority or guardianship is in place, within the scope determined by the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
Irrespective of these provisions, access to the contents of the website may at any time, without having to give prior notice, be terminated, suspended or interrupted, without the user being entitled to demand any compensation whatsoever.